- Our back-end working days are Mondays to Fridays, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- For all online orders enquiry, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- All email enquiries will be attended to within 1-2 working days.
- Please refrain from sending us multiple emails if you do not receive a reply. This will mean your email is pushed further up and it will take us even longer to get back to you. Rest assured we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to turn away any customer who is unwilling to place their trust in our services provided.
- Both the physical shop and web store mainly functions by pre-order only as we strongly believe in keeping our inventory risk low for long-term sustainability.
- Pre-orders are open until our slots are filled or whilst stocks last in Korea. Upon payment verification, your orders will be sent to Korea and all items will be shipped out from Korea to our store on a weekly basis.
- All pre-orders will take an estimated 10 - 14 days to reach Singapore from Korea after your date of payment verification. Please only order if you are comfortable with waiting.
- Cancellation or change of orders is not allowed once the order has been confirmed in Korea. In the event that the item is no longer attainable or out of production on our side, store credit will be issued accordingly.
- The arrival time for different products might differ slightly during our weekly shipments based on various factors which are not within our control. We apologise in advance if there may be any delay due to unforeseen circumstances from our Korean counterparts. If you know that you need something within a short notice, please visit our store instead.
- All the prices stated on the site are final and non-negotiable.
- Our physical store does not take any form of reservation or deposit for any of our products. Full payment is required for all transactions made, in-store and online.
- We only accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, ApplePay and GooglePay.
- Orders without payment made will be cancelled after the stipulated 24 hour period.
- We strictly do not accept any cancellations and/or refunds once your order has been placed. In the event an item ordered is out of production, we will issue you a credit note to your account. This credit note will be used to offset your next purchase.
- We do not accept exchange of size or item to a different design due to customer’s change of mind.
- Due to hygiene reasons, all accessories are non-exchangeable and non-returnable after purchase and worn. Our accessories are not 100% certified hypoallergenic or allergy free. If you are at a higher risk of increased sensitivity or allergy, please purchase our jewelry at your own risk.
DEFECTS/ WRONG ITEM SENT
- All products are checked to ensure it is in good condition prior to dispatch. Should you receive a product that is not in defected and/or wrong, please email us photographs of the product defect, together with your order number within 3 days of receiving your order to email@example.com.
- Products are classified as defected if they are received damaged during shipment or due to a manufacturing fault. Please note that any products that are damaged due to wear and tear and laundry mishandling are not considered to be faulty.
- All returns have to be done within 3 working days after an email confirmation has been sent on the return/exchange procedure. Requests for exchanges and returns thereafter will not be entertained.
- All return items must be in their original condition, unwashed and unworn, packed in our original clear wrapping bag. Items which do not fulfil these criteria will be rejected duly. Customers will be required to top up the delivery charges for mailing back of the parcel.
- Measurements stated may vary 0.5"-0.75". In such cases, it will not be considered a defect and no exchanges will be carried out.
- As different devices and screen resolutions may display colours differently, the colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the images shown or in real life under different lighting sources.
- For items with prints, placement of prints may differ for every piece due to the cut of fabric.
- Items with slight imperfections (loose thread, slight dotted stains etc) which do not affect the overall appearance of the item will not be considered a defect
- We currently provide free local delivery for purchases above $50. Kindly ensure the full and correct address is stated, including your mobile number. Orders with incomplete/incorrect information may result in delayed delivery. A re-delivery fee of $4.50 will apply if parcel is returned.
- For any purchases below $50, a delivery fee of $4.50 will be charged.
- For in-stocks and sale items, orders will be dispatched within 1-2 working days (unless otherwise stated) upon payment verification.
- For pre-order items, we will dispatched it only after the fulfilment of all products stated in your order.
- All orders are shipped out according to order number, we do not combine orders.
- In the event the order has an in-stock piece and a pre-order item, the order will only be dispatched after the pre-order item arrives. Otherwise, you may choose to collect the in-stock item from our physical store.
- All local orders can be tracked with the tracking number provided to you.
- Delivery will take 2-5 working days to reach you.
- Please note free local delivery applies to all addresses except no-go zones such as off-shore islands, restricted address etc.
- We currently provide a flat rate shipping of SGD30 to Malaysia and Indonesia only.
- Delivery will take an average of 2 weeks to reach after departing from Singapore. (Subject to customs clearance and weather conditions)
- Overseas delivery orders can be tracked with the tracking number provided to you.
- If you are based in other countries, please contact us before placing your orders and we may work out something for you.
TAXES, DUTIES & CUSTOMERS FEES
- Our overseas recipients may be charged for any applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees in your local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the customer and amount will vary according to your local tax system. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the methods of payment accepted for the duties, taxes, and other fees collected upon delivery.
DATA AND PRIVACY
- Le Éclat understands the importance of protecting the information collected about you. While visiting the web store or registering a membership in store, we may ask you to sign up with us and/or provide information that personally identifies you. Any information that we collect will strictly only be used to contact and engage our customers regarding their orders, new arrivals or store promotions.
- We will not disclose any personal information to third parties. However, Le Éclat reserves the right to make exceptions, such as notifying or providing such information to the appropriate local authorities if required.
- All stock or product images used are gratefully credited to our Korean vendors.
- All other images provided or used are taken by us.